Monday, July 11, 2011

Day in the life of a College Student

Okay, So last Wednesday(July 6, 2011) this girl started her very first college class. :/ Now I feel like my daily schedule goes a little something like this:

Wake-up(10 or 11-ish)
Eat
Take a shower
Get ready
Go to work
Come home, do homework
Go to sleep(2 or 3-ish)

Then, the next day I do it all over again! Even on an "off" day, I feel like I don't get to relax or anything. My life now really revolves around HOMEWORK! And getting to classes on time... and somehow finding tie to see my beloved boyfriend! And spending time with my mommy!
Speaking of my dearly beloved.... He's amazing! For those of you who really know me, you know I do complain about him a lot... But I had class tonight, and when I came home my whole house had been cleaned. :) He knew I would have a lot of homework, and he didn't want me to have to worry about cleaning up the house. Sometimes, I just feel like I don't give him enough credit for everything he does for me and my mom. I'm not trying to be all mushy, but I am very blessed to have him in my life!

Ugh... I knew this blog wasn't a good idea! It's keeping me distracted from my homework! Haha.
Well, that's all for this post!
Stay tuned for more!

-Tiff<3

No comments:

Post a Comment