Monday, July 25, 2011

Leila(:

So... On Friday my mom got a call and said that my Papaw had bought us a puppy. I immediately got so freaking excited! :) My mom on the other hand, she freaked out. She freaked out because we're "not supposed to have pets" at our house. But anyways... She is freaking adorable! And I love her so much already. My mommy just brought her home yesterday, and she's like the best puppy EVER! :) Last night was her first night at my house, so she didn't really sleep good... Her favorite spot of my bed? Okay so let me explain my bed to you real quick... It has like little cubby holes in it.... So she likes laying half way in and out of the middle cubby.
Anyways, I just can't believe how much you can love something you've only known for like... less than 24 hours. But anyways... I just wanted to tell you guys about my new little PUPPY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment