Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Last Few Days....

Soo.... Just to warn you, this is gonna be more of a rant post than anything else...

My last few days have been absolutely HORRIBLE. It all started Monday night. So.. My boyfriend and I like, NEVER spend time together of talk to each other anymore... So the on Monday I decided I would tell him how I felt about the current status of our relationship. He told me he was sorry and everything will be getting better soon. Then, on Tuesday, I go into work and the new schedule had been posted... I only have 9.5 hours posted for the upcoming week. So... that really upset me. I mean... I'm planning on getting my car next week, which means I'm gonna have a payment, and gas and insurance and all that good stuff that goes along with vehicles. Then our computers were down at work ALL FREAKING NIGHT LONG. If any of you have ever worked in retail, then you know how important the computer systems are now. I was supposed to get off at 10, we ended up not leaving work until almost 10:30. I know that doesn't sound late, but I was so tired and stressed about the stuff with Matthew, and stuff about my mom's job. So, when I got home from work on Tuesday, I was planning on talking to Matthew about my day in the hopes that he would somehow magically make it better. Boyfriends are supposed to be able to do that sort of thing...right? Anywho.... Then on Wednesday... Oh that's today... I didn't go to sleep till like 4 in the morning, woke up at 11. Had to do homework, and all kinds of stuff.... Still haven't really talked to Matthew... So I just don't really know. I mean, relationships are based on trust first, then communication second, right? I mean, that's just what I think. I just want one thing to go right.... I really don't wanna sound like a "Debbie Downer", but I'm just freaking stressed to the maxxxxx! I'm ready for something to give... SOON!

Anyways... Sorry this was just a rant. I just needed to get somethings off of my chest.
You have my word.. Not every post will be like this! :)
Stay tuned for more!
-Tiff<3

No comments:

Post a Comment